Compared with traditional fluorescent lamps, LED fluorescent lamps do not require a starter and a ballast. They have a fast start-up speed, low power, no flicker, and are not easy to wear out. They have a certain protective effect on the eyes. In addition to energy saving, LED fluorescent lamps are also very environmentally friendly and are one of the key products developed by the National Green Energy Market Project. The following Xiaobian introduces the advantages of LED fluorescent lamps and the choice of LED fluorescent lamps.
LED fluorescent advantages
1, environmentally friendly lamps
Traditional fluorescent lamps contain a large amount of mercury vapor, which can evaporate into the atmosphere if the mercury vapor is broken. However, LED fluorescent lamps do not use mercury at all, and LED products do not contain lead, which protects the environment. LED fluorescent lamps are recognized as the green lighting of the 21st century.
2, less fever
Traditional lamps and lanterns will produce a lot of heat, and LED lamps and lanterns are all converted into light energy energy, will not cause a waste of energy. And for documents, clothes will not fade.
3, no noise
LED lamps do not produce noise and are a good choice for applications where precision electronic equipment is used. Suitable for libraries, offices and the like.
4, protect the eyes
Traditional fluorescent lamps use alternating current, so they produce 100-120 strobes per second. LED luminaires convert AC power directly to DC power without flickering and protecting the eyes.
5, no bugs
LED lamps do not produce ultraviolet light, so there are not many mosquitoes that surround the light source like conventional lamps. The interior will be cleaner and tidy.
6, voltage adjustable 80V-245V
The traditional fluorescent lamp is lit by the high voltage released by the rectifier, and cannot be turned on when the voltage is reduced. The LED lamps can be lighted within a certain range of voltage, but also adjust the brightness.
7, long service life
LED fluorescent lamp consumes less than one-third of the power of traditional fluorescent lamps, and its lifetime is 10 times that of traditional fluorescent lamps. It can be used for a long time without replacement, reducing labor costs. More suitable for difficult to replace occasions.
8, strong and reliable
The LED lamp body itself uses epoxy resin instead of traditional glass, which is more firm and reliable, and even if the LED is not easily damaged on the floor, it can be safely used.
LED fluorescent lamp selection
First, profiles, structure
1, all-plastic lamp: The early LED fluorescent lamp uses a plastic lamp, because the main non-isolated power supply, in order to avoid electric shock problems, so it is more desirable to use plastic lamp. The ??5 straw cap LED is used inside. The biggest problem with this type of fluorescent lamp is the problem of heat dissipation. Since all the heat is sealed in the tube, it cannot be dissipated. The light decay is very serious, and the life of the straw cap tube is very short. It takes less than 2000 hours to be broken.
2, half plastic half aluminum tube: LED fluorescent lamps currently sold in the market are basically half of this half of the PC aluminum alloy, in the need to use light in the half of the plastic, in the need to transmit light and need to heat that half Use aluminum alloy. Of course, the power supply is placed inside the aluminum tube. In this way, the amount of heat generated by the LED plus the power of the power supply is quite large, because the power of this type of lamp is usually around 20W. The power is bigger, half an aluminum tube can not solve its heat problem. Therefore, another heat-dissipating aluminum tube structure is proposed: a fan-shaped aluminum tube. The fan-shaped aluminum tube adopts fan-shaped heat dissipation structure, which greatly increases the area of a€?a€?the heat sink. It puts the power supply outside the tube so that the aluminum half can be completely made into a heat sink. Compared to semi-circular aluminum tubes, its heat dissipation area has increased by at least 3 times. In addition, the power supply is not placed in the tube, and heat can be reduced, which greatly prolongs the life of the LED.
1. Non-isolated constant current power supply: Non-isolated means that there is a direct connection between the load end and the input end, so there is a danger of electric shock when touching the load. The advantage of a non-isolated constant current source is that the circuit design is simple and the manufacturing cost is not high. The disadvantage is that it will introduce the high voltage of the AC power supply to the load end, causing the danger of electric shock.
2. Isolated constant current power supply: Isolated refers to isolation transformer isolation at the input and output. But it can isolate the input and output. The advantage of isolating the constant current source is that the circuit design is complex and the danger of electric shock can be avoided. The disadvantage is that the efficiency of the power supply will be reduced, the manufacturing cost is high, and the volume is relatively large. Putting in the T10 lamp can also be done, but the lamp placed in the T8 is quite tense.
3. Centralized external power supply: It is best to use a centralized external power supply for the highest performance. Because the main sites for promoting LED fluorescent lamps are government agencies, offices, shopping malls, schools, underground parking garages, and subways, often more than one fluorescent lamp is used in a room, which may be more than 10 lamps. At this time, a centralized external power supply should be used. The so-called centralized refers to the use of a high-power AC / DC switching power supply, unified power supply, and each fluorescent lamp uses a separate DC / DC constant current module. This will give the highest efficiency and maximum power factor. The advantages of centralized power supply are obvious. Moreover, it is also an isolated power supply, this structure is also very easy to implement a variety of dimming solutions,
Third, the chip
This is basically nothing to say, under normal circumstances, like CREE, Osram, HP, Nichia, Toyota Lumileds and other first-line brands are certainly better than the second-tier or Taiwan's. Currently used in the fluorescent lamp is 3528, 3020, 3014 and other specifications, these specifications are mainly its size, chip cooling method is not the same. Chips of the same brand are not the same as the manufacturers of the package, and their quality is not the same.
1. Power protection cover: The built-in power supply is placed in the aluminum alloy heat sink, which must be insulated from it in a way, otherwise leakage will occur. External power does not exist this phenomenon. There are currently three ways on the market.
1) Insulation sheet, wrap around the power supply with a piece of insulating paper, and then stuff it into the lead alloy radiator. Disadvantages of this method: In the process of inserting the power into the aluminum alloy radiator, the insulation paper is easily scratched by the corners of the aluminum alloy; because the two ends of the power supply are not fixed, the power supply can easily move in the aluminum alloy tube. .
2) Heat Shrink Tubing, which is a type of PC material that shrinks when it is exposed to heat, that is, it is covered with a heat-shrinkable tube outside the power supply, and then it is blown with a hot air blower so that the heat-shrinkable tube tightly encloses the power supply. In order to achieve the purpose of insulation. Disadvantages: Heat shrink tubing is tightly integrated with the electrical components on the power supply. There is no way to dissipate heat from the power supply, which shortens the life of the power supply.
3) Insulation box, which is a kind of insulation box customized according to the size of the power supply, it has heat dissipation holes and fixing parts, which is the best way to achieve the best insulation effect.
2, fixed end: the current market, many joints, there are aluminum skin, there is a PC material, there are aluminum plus PC material, according to a fixed way to use the glue fixed on both ends of the lamp, but also useful screws fixed in the lamp Two tubes. As far as security and environmental protection are concerned, the way of fixing with screws is adopted by the majority of consumers.
3. Transparency of PC mask: At present, the transmittance of the transparent mask in the market can reach 88-95%, and the transmittance of the mist mask is 70-86%. If the luminous flux of a tube without a mask is 2000lm, and now it is added with a transparent mask with a transmittance of only 88%, its actual luminous flux is only 1760lm of luminous flux. If it is added to it with a transparent mask with a 95% light transmittance, then its actual luminous flux is 1900lm, which is also a transparent mask. Why is there such a big difference between the two? The answer lies above the material of the mask. At present, the materials of PC masks on the market include ordinary PC materials and optical grade PC materials. Because they are not the same among manufacturers, the difference in light transmittance is considerable.
4. Substrate: At present, the LED chip is attached to the PCB or aluminum-based electronic circuit board through a certain arrangement, and then fixed on the aluminum alloy radiator. The thermal conductivity of the PCB is 20w/mk, and the thermal conductivity of the aluminum alloy is 200w/mk. The greater the thermal conductivity, the better the heat transfer and heat transfer.
5, life: The length of life of the lamp, depends mainly on the chip, power supply, cooling and other aspects of reasonable collocation, but these non-expert non-experts is still difficult to make a choice, after all, in addition to the most basic use In addition, one of the most basic references is light efficiency. The higher the light efficiency, the light is better at a certain level! Generally powerful manufacturers have this test equipment.
Editor's summary: The advantages of LED fluorescent lamps and the choice of LED fluorescent lamps are introduced here. I hope to help everyone. If you want to know more about yourself, you can follow the information on this site.
Led fluorescent lamp led fluorescent lamp LED fluorescent lamp accessories LED fluorescent lamp
This column mainly shows the excavator Hydraulic Main Pump parts.
We are a professional manufacturer of hydraulic accessories for crawler excavators Professionally provided aftermarket customers with various brands of crawler Excavator Final Drive, Travel Motor , Travel Gearbox, Swing Device , Swing Motor , Swing Gearbox , Hydraulic Pump , Main Control Valve and other accessories.Strictly controlling the quality acceptance of each product Standards to ensure high-quality qualified export of each product.At the same time, we can customize the production services of the products through the drawings according to customer needs, and make every effort to make the perfect product in the mind of each customer.
If you want to know more about our products in more detail, please click on the product details to see more information about product quality, price, packaging, transportation, etc., or you can directly click on Contact Now on the page to talk to us directly. Looking forward to starting long-term business cooperation with you!
Main Pump,Excavator Main Pump,Hydraulic Main Pump,Hydraulic Pump,Excavator Hydraulic Pump,Hydraulic Pump Group
Jining Juheng Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd. , https://www.juheng-cn.com